(a) After notice and a hearing, the court may dismiss a case under this chapter for cause, including—
(1) want of prosecution;
(2) unreasonable delay by the debtor that is prejudicial to creditors;
(3) failure to propose a plan within the time fixed under section 941 of this title;
(4) if a plan is not accepted within any time fixed by the court;
(5) denial of confirmation of a plan under section 943(b) of this title and denial of additional time for filing another plan or a modification of a plan; or
(6) if the court has retained jurisdiction after confirmation of a plan—
(A) material default by the debtor with respect to a term of such plan; or
(B) termination of such plan by reason of the occurrence of a condition specified in such plan.
(b) The court shall dismiss a case under this chapter if confirmation of a plan under this chapter is refused.